Thank you to our Sponsors!
Sponsorships are now closed.
Gratitude to our Sponsors!
ROOT LEVEL SPONSORSHIP
HEART LEVEL SPONSORSHIP
- Provides Root Level Benefits +
- You or anyone of your choosing will be able to register with a Reduced Fee at the VIP dinner with one (1) reserved space* with Jean at her table.
CROWN LEVEL SPONSORSHIP
- Provides Root & Heart Level Benefits +
- A display table (only three (3) spaces available) to highlight and exhibit your organization with promotional materials as well as your Caring Science-Caritas Practice model.
- You or anyone of your choosing will join us at our VIP dinner as our Guest Affiliate* with one (1) FREE reserved chair with Jean at her table, including a Special Appreciation Gift.
- Evening reception with Jean and WCSI Faculty
- Celebrating Caritas Coach Education Program Director Jan Anderson and all our Caritas Faculty
- A VIP Caritas Fundraising Dinner with Jean Watson (Jean reading selected vignettes from her private journals)
- Experiential artistic workshops: singing bowls, reflective journaling, aesthetic expression and more
- A Watson Room
- Sunrise yoga & meditation at Jean's beloved Chautauqua Park
- An evening of dancing, bring your favorite song to play!
- A special private breakfast with Jean and WCSI Affiliates
- Jean's Closing Whoosh... and so much more!!
NOTE: Certificates of Completion will be awarded. CEUs are not being offered for this event.
May 21, 2022 | 1:30 - 3:00PM
Choose One. Limited Seating Capacity.
- Limited availably, please register as soon as possible.
- Breakfast and Lunch included.
- Separate registration for VIP Fundraising Dinner with Jean. Please indicate your interest on the registration form and we will send more details.
NOTE: We use PayPal to process your payment, but you do not need a PayPal account to pay. Please look for the option to pay by Debit or Credit Card when you are directed to the PayPal page.
Refunds: If you need to cancel your event registration, please contact us by March 31, 2022 for a full refund.
DEADLINE: Registration closes April 25, 2022
Hotel Boulderado — The special rate room block is full. Please call the reservations department at 303.442.4344, option 1, and ask for the best available rate.
Other recommended nearby hotels:
We will have transportation available to you for $40 each way or $75 round trip. Please make your selection on your registration.
- Friday, May 20, 2022 — continuous shuttle service from DIA to Boulderado every 30 minutes between 11:00am to 3:00pm*
- Sunday, May 22, 2022 — continuous shuttle service from Boulderado to DIA every 30 minutes between 2:00pm to 4:00pm*
*Times and intervals subject to change. We will contact you with additional information as the event nears.
Share this Page