Become a Caritas Conscious Dying Coach
April 25-27 2019 | Boulder, CO
Our transformatoinal program expands the students’ capacity to offer care and healing within the Sacred Circle of Life. By entering this life enriching end of life coaching certificate program in Caring Science Conscious Dying, students engage in new praxis of holistic end of life education.
Together we restore death to it’s sacred place in the beauty, mystery, and celebration of life, thus joining a culture of Caritas Conscious Dying Coaches whose caring healing presence and inner transformation awaken human consciousness.
The course is open to all clinical professionals, family caregivers, graduates of CCEP, WCSI Affiliates, and the public at large. It is appropriate for anyone wishing to increase love, care, healing and life fulfillment before, during, nearing and after death.
It is a program for anyone wishing to educate the public and serve families and patients during this powerful healing portal surrounding death.
This unique program prepares you to:
- Create Sacred Passages for Families, Patients, Communities
- Create a New Praxis of Wisdom-Based Caritas Conscious Dying Coaches and Educators who increase care and healing moments for patients and families and bring End of Life Education to the systems and public.
- Utilize Caring-Science-as-Sacred-Science and Conscious Dying Healing Care Principles and Practices
- Restore Death to its Scared Place in the Beauty, Mystery & Celebration of life
- Awaken Human Consciousness
- Support families emotionally, spiritually, physically, intellectually, and after death
- Implement “Best Three Months: End of Life Coaching and Care Planning” in 5 Domains of life
- Implement the 10 Caritas Processes® and 10 Conscious Dying Principles
Program Cost: $1595.00 for 3 day onsite and Virtual “Best Three Months: End of Life Coaching and Care” Practicum. Promotions available. CNEs available from ANCC.
$200 discount through Dec 1
$100 discount between Dec 2 – Feb 24