January 30 – February 1, 2020 | Aqaba, Jordan
THEME: Creating a Culture of Caring/Healing
Watson Caring Science Institute and Nurses in the Middle East invite you to join us for The 8th Annual Middle Eastern Nurses and Partners in Caring Science.
This conference invites international collaboration and cutting-edge approaches to Caring Science/Caritas Processes® practice and theory-guided approaches to care for the caregiver/patients/families in this time of system, societal and world crises.
“We were 30,000 women from Israel and Palestine with some men and many kids first walking in the desert, then marching through Jerusalem-demanding our governments to bring peace. It is a non-partisan movement (I.e.religious and secular, left center and right). Our group of Middle-East Nurses marched under a banner of ‘Peace is Healthy.’ It was incredible.” ~Miriam Hirschfeld
Share this Event
Travel Grants Available:
In order to apply for a travel grant, you must be from a Middle Eastern country, your abstract must be accepted to present, and you must send a one page (300 word) Word document describing why you should be considered for receiving a travel grant.
Event & Hotel Location:
Double Tree Hilton
Al-Hammamat Al-Tunisyya Street
Aqaba, 77110, Jordan
- 90.00 USD per Single room per night
- 100.00 USD per Double room per night
The above mentioned rates include the following:
- Complimentary international breakfast buffet.
- All-inclusive all applicable taxes.
- Free water kettle with coffee tray placed in the room and refilled daily.
- Free internet wireless service at the public areas.
Transportation by Air to Aqaba Jordan
- By plane to Amman, then public transportation to Aqaba (approximately 3-4 hour drive between Amman and Aqaba)
- Direct plane from Europe to Aqaba, Jordan
Land travel from Israel/Palestinian Authority
- Israeli passports thru border crossing between Eilat/Aqaba
- Palestinian card holders thru Allenby bridge to Aqaba
~ $60 US (register below)
~ Fee covers coffee breaks and lunches on both days
Registration Thursday evening, January 30, 2020. Conference dates Friday, January 31, 2020 & Saturday, February 1, 2020.
Click here to read our cancellation and refund policy.
- Middle Eastern Nurses & Partners Uniting in Human Caring 2020
January 30, 2020 - February 1, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm