On behalf of the Board of Directors, Dr. Jean Watson, & Watson Caring Science Institute, the Visionary Caring Science/Caritas Award acknowledges basic human caring values and principals which sustain human caring and Mother Earth. Watson Caring Science Institute created this award to honor the International Colleagues working within Human Caring and Peace Practices.
INTERNATIONAL CARITAS HUMAN CARING AND PEACE PROCESSES AND PRACTICES:
- Caritas Process 1: Individual and collective practices of Loving –Kindness , Forgiveness, and equanimity with self – other
- Caritas Process 2: Individual and collective practices of being authentically present, honoring the belief systems and inner life world of self and other
- Caritas Process 3: Individual and collective own spiritual practices for inner peace for healing our relationships with self, others and Mother Earth
- Caritas Process 4: Individual and collective practices of sustaining a caring- trusting relationship with inner self, other and universal life spirit
- Caritas Process 5: Practices which allow for expression of positive and negative feelings in order to listen authentically to another’s story
- Caritas Process 6: Individual and collective practices of creativity, manifestations of the human spirit for new solutions toward caring and peace
- Caritas Process 7: Individual and collective teaching and coaching each other for evolving consciousness for caring and peace within and without
- Caritas Process 8: Individual and collective revisioning of environments for living and sustaining humanity and Mother Earth
- Caritas Process 9: Individual and collective assisting others with basic needs to sustain dignity
- Caritas Process 10: Individual and collective honoring of spiritual, mysterious unknowns of life; allowing for miracles for love to prevail on Mother Earth.