July 25, 2017
Save the Date & Call for Abstracts
February 1-3, 2018
Golden Tulip Hotel
The Sixth Annual Nurses in the Middle East, Partners in Caring Science and Watson Caring Science Institute announce the Call for Abstracts for the February 1-3, 2018 conference in Aqaba, Jordan.
Conference Theme: The Nursing Force in Promoting Health Equity
This conference invites international collaboration and cutting-edge approaches to Caring Science/Caritas Processes® practice and theory-guided approaches to care for the caregiver/patients/families in this time of systemic, societal, and global crises.
- Unite diverse perspectives of human caring, transcending borders, religions, cultures, and boundaries for authentic caring-healing and health for all.
- Explore global human caring-healing needs and approaches of caregivers and how to create a community of caring-healing practitioners, transcending current structures and systems.
- Health care policy recommendations will be explored that address individual and system caring practices that support transformative, comprehensive, authentic human caring for all people around the globe. This conference theme unites all health professionals under a shared commitment to offer knowledgeable, compassionate human caring to self-other-society.
Guidelines for Abstract:
Nurses and all health professionals, managers, clinicians, educators, and researchers are invited to submit abstracts and/or posters consistent with the theme of the Nurses of the Middle East/Partners in Caring Science conference.
Title: Limited to 65 characters
Abstract Content: Maximum 320 words, including required subheadings. Excludes the APA formatted bibliography.
Selection: Abstracts will be competitively elected for formal presentation or poster presentation on the basis of scholarship, creativity, coherence, and authentic relevance to the conference theme.
- Now accepting abstracts through October 27th, 2017.
- Notifications will be sent to applicants by December 15th 2017.
- Participants must register for the conference to have abstract accepted. Click here to register.
Please submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Aqaba 2018 Abstract.”
Travel Grants Available:
In order to apply for a travel grant, you must be from a Middle Eastern country, your abstract must be accepted to present, and you must send a one page (300 word) Word document describing why you should be considered for receiving a travel grant.
Learn more about Middle Eastern Nurses & Partners Uniting in Human Caring.