Unitary Caring Science as Sacred Science - Reunion
Embracing Quantum Scholarship on Caritas-Veritas!
June 19-20, 2023
Endorsed by Watson Caring Science Institute and Joseph Giovannoni, Inc.
~ By Invitation Only ~
Dr. Jean Watson & Dr. Joseph Giovannoni
Envision miracles, new hopes and possibilities not yet dreamed of — vibrating possibilities.
Be sensitive to your own presence as the extension of the infinity of Cosmic Love.
This reunion is an invitation for intellectual and experiential re-engagement for:
- Nurturing Self as Sacred Self — ‘What we carry in our heart matters’
- Co-creating Caritas as Quantum Field — Cosmic Love
- Opening to vibrant dynamic Communitas: Being / Becoming / Belonging
- Inspiring ‘Sacred Activism’ A quantum leap for quantum — caritas-veritas scholarship
- Trusting Quantum Caritas — Veritas patterns and outcomes
- Deepening Metaphysics and Ontology / Epistemology of Being / Belonging
June 19-20, 2023
Secure your spot: Early Bird Registration — $200 US by October 31, 2022
$400 US — starting November 1, 2022
Via del Fosso 26
55100 Lucca ITALY
Hotel Contact: Paola, 011-39-0583-47615
05 double rooms €. 165
02 double room for single use: €. 145
02 double Superior (dependance):€. 195
01 Suite (dependance): €. 265
Note: We recommend you reserve your hotel room before the end of November 2022.
Register by: March 1, 2023 to get the WCSI conference rates
- Rates are net per night per room and they include: buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi connection, bicycles, solarium terrace with Jacuzzi, cafeteria in the lobby in the afternoon, bottle of water in each room.
- FREE welcome drink upon arrival.
- City tax not included, € 2,00 per person
- Credit card required to guarantee room reservation.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel the reservation with no penalties within 72 hours from the arrival. Late cancellation or no shows will be charged the first night.
Travel & Transportation
Fy into Florence or Pisa
Lucca Limo (+39-348-4406-367) — very reliable and usually cost about 180 Euros for transport from Florence to Lucca and 50 Euros from Pisa.