WCSI Caritas Community Conference 2023
Registration opens early March 2023
Event Registration opens early March
Early Bird Rate: $300 — by May 15th
Standard Rate: $350 — after May 15th
- Limited availably, please register as soon as possible
- Breakfast and Lunch included
+ VIP Caritas Fundraising Dinner: $150
- Dinner with Jean Watson
- Limited seating
- Dinner option closes on June 30th or when sold out
- 100% refund if cancelling by May 15th
- 75% refund if cancelling by June 15th
- 0% refund if cancelling after June 15th
Substitutions (name only) will be honored by June 30th.
The Denver Airport is about 45 minutes from Boulder. You will be responsible for your transportation to the hotel. Here are a few options:
* DRAFT *
Uniting in Interpretation
- Defining Watson's Caring Science — from the fundamentals of the 10 Caritas Processes® to the Theory of Human Caring.
- Experiencing the evolution of Jean's work through her personal collection of stories, discoveries and writings.
- Coming together in Communitas to share various modalities and connect with colleagues.
Expressions of Watson's Caring Science
How does Watson's Caring Science guide your practice?
July 14-16, 2023
- Evening reception with Jean and WCSI Faculty
- A VIP Fundraising Dinner with Jean Watson (Jean reading selections from her new book.)
- Experiential artistic workshops
- A Watson Room
- An evening of dancing
- Jean's Closing Whoosh... and so much more!!
NOTE: Certificates of Completion will be awarded. Credit Hours from AHNA are currently being applied for.
July 15, 2023
45 Minute Sessions
Share this Page