Caritas Leadership Program™️
Caritas Leadership Program™️
This course is for Leaders — Evolving, Living, Being, Becoming Caritas as persons and leaders, paving the way for self and others. As this program grows it serves a larger purpose for human healthcare in and out of hospitals. We have created/co-created this program as a first, paving the way for a “New Story” for nursing and other leaders.
The Caritas Leadership Program™️ has been developed for individuals and hospital systems, nursing schools or other value/mission-driven organizations with a desire to develop and implement authentic care and value systems of Watson's Caring Science within their workplace and beyond.
Caritas Leaders™️ will:
- Explore an evolved worldview of Unitary Caring Science as context for higher consciousness of leadership – informed by a value, philosophy, ethic and ontology of ‘belonging’, connectedness and relations.
- Embrace Unitary Caring Science, intellectually and experientially, through the power of Caritas Leadership Circles.
- Engage in the 10 Caritas Processes® as a foundation for ontological leadership practice as a guide toward ‘being-in-right-relation’ with self/other/organization.
- Become more congruent in personal and professional life to develop a deeper sense of mastery of self… beyond roles.
- Envision, articulate, and translate one’s personal/professional ‘Ontology of Caritas Leadership’ toward organizational culture change.
- Establish a shared Caritas vision with others as a foundation for creating a collaborative community (‘communitas’) culture.
- Open to unexpected solutions that honor all ways of knowing, being, and becoming.
- Exercise cultural humility, allowing for multiple, diverse, experiences, points of view and different life patterns and beliefs.
- Access and use Caritas Leadership Circles for contemplation, and inner silence toward compassionate, critical, self-reflection.
- Experiment with Watson’s 7 Sacred Sutras© … as an exemplar for connecting with Spirit, Mystery, Source (Caritas Process 10).
This is a certified Watson Caring Science Institute educational program. Those completing will receive an official WCSI Caritas Leader™️ designation.
This higher consciousness level course does not offer traditional Contact Hours. For our Contact Hour courses, please view the following:
- May & Nov — Caritas Coach Education Program
- Feb & Oct — Caring Science, Mindful Practice (MOOC)
- Mar & Nov — Watson's Caring is the Digital World (MOOC)
The time commitment for this program is 4-hours per month. Monthly 3-hour meetings at the start of the program and monthly 1-hour small group meetings. This time will be negotiated with small group members but will occur sometime during the first week of each month.
You will engage in monthly virtual learning circles with peers, guided by WCSI Caritas Leaders Sara Horton-Deutsch and Chris Griffin.
Now accepting registrations for July 2023
This 6-month program with virtual calls scheduled every month. Spaces available for individuals and organizations with less than 15 people.
Scholarships available via The Watson Caring Science Scholarship.
The participants will engage in monthly virtual learning circles with peers, guided by WCSI Caritas Leader Faculty and includes visionary sharing by our Caring Science Leader Experts.
Now accepting registrations for July 2023.
This is a 6-month program with virtual calls every month based on a mutually agreed upon schedule. The program is limited to 30 people†.
†Two smaller systems of 15 each could merge into one program for $60,000/system.
$500 deposit and application required.