Caritas Leadership Program™️
START DATES: Individuals & Systems — JAN 26 - JUN 29, 2022
Limited Enrollment — SIGN UP TODAY
This course is for Leaders — Evolving, Living, Being, Becoming Caritas as persons and leaders, paving the way for self and others. As this program grows it serves a larger purpose for human healthcare in and out of hospitals. We have created/co-created this program as a first, paving the way for a “New Story” for nursing and other leaders.
The Caritas Leadership Program™️ has been developed for individuals and hospital systems, nursing schools or other value/mission-driven organizations with a desire to develop and implement authentic care and value systems of Caring Science within their workplace and beyond.
CARITAS LEADERS™️ WILL:
- Explore an evolved worldview of Unitary Caring Science as context for higher consciousness of leadership – informed by a value, philosophy, ethic and ontology of ‘belonging’, connectedness and relations.
- Embrace Unitary Caring Science, intellectually and experientially, through the power of Caritas Leadership Circles.
- Engage in the 10 Caritas Processes® as a foundation for ontological leadership practice as a guide toward ‘being-in-right-relation’ with self/other/organization.
- Become more congruent in personal and professional life to develop a deeper sense of mastery of self… beyond roles.
- Envision, articulate, and translate one’s personal/professional ‘Ontology of Caritas Leadership’ toward organizational culture change.
- Establish a shared Caritas vision with others as a foundation for creating a collaborative community (‘communitas’) culture.
- Open to unexpected solutions that honor all ways of knowing, being, and becoming.
- Exercise cultural humility, allowing for multiple, diverse, experiences, points of view and different life patterns and beliefs.
- Access and use Caritas Leadership Circles for contemplation, and inner silence toward compassionate, critical, self-reflection.
- Experiment with Watson’s 7 Sacred Sutras© … as an exemplar for connecting with Spirit, Mystery, Source (Caritas Process 10).
This is a certified Watson Caring Science Institute educational program. Those completing will receive an official WCSI Caritas Leader™️ designation.
This higher consciousness level course does not offer traditional Contact Hours. For our Contact Hour courses, please view the following:
- Apr 2022 — Caritas Coach Education Program
- Feb & Oct — Caring Science, Mindful Practice (MOOC)
- Mar & Nov — Watson's Caring is the Digital World (MOOC)
The time commitment for this program is 4-hours per month. Monthly 3-hour meetings at the start of the program and monthly 1-hour small group meetings. This time will be negotiated with small group members but will occur sometime during the first week of each month beginning in February.
Jan 2022 - Jun 2022 | Virtual
Early Bird Rate: $3,750 through Dec 6, 2021
This 6-month program begins January 26, 2022 with virtual calls scheduled every month. The program is limited to 12 people.
Scholarships available via The Watson Caring Science Scholarship.
Jan 2022 - Jun 2022 | Virtual
Early Bird Rate†: $112,500 through Dec 6, 2021
This 6-month program starts January 26, 2022 with virtual calls every month based on a mutually agreed upon schedule. The program is limited to 30 people*.
*Two smaller systems of 15 each could merge into one program for $60,000/system.
Early Bird Rate†: $56,250/system through Dec 6, 2021
†$500 deposit and application required by December 6th to receive Early Bird Rate.